Ms. Del Guercio’s practice encompasses both litigation and transactional real property and business matters, with an emphasis on complex real estate and business litigation. Her experience includes the representation of both public and private clients in connection with real property purchase, sale, leasing and financing transactions. Ms. Del Guercio has successfully litigated complex business disputes involving contracts, breach of lease, inverse condemnation, unlawful detainer, and toxic tort defense. Ms. Del Guercio’s practice includes the successful litigation of complex business disputes in California state and federal courts, as well as the California Court of Appeal. She also is experienced in environmental due diligence and site investigation.
Phone: (213) 624-8407 Ext. 146
- J.D., University of Southern California, (1985)
- B.A., Claremont McKenna College, Cum Laude (1982)
- Admitted to California Bar 1986
- Admitted to United States District Court, Central District (1988), Eastern District (1989), Northern District (1989)
- Law Clerk for the late Hon. Edward Rafeedie, USDC, Central District (1985-1986)